Saturday, February 10, 2007

Long, long Friday.

So this is what happened. Yesterday I went to help in the Optika 
Symposium thinking that I was gonna get paid for it. 
Well, aparently the lack of communication between the  people in charge is
going to make my work pro bonno and I wasted a friday, made an unnecassary 
trip to Mayaguez and earned a fight with my man, just because because
of it and all in vain because I couldn't enjoy anything from the activity and i
got was stupid students asking What's in there? Just not to go in after I
wasted my saliva and my time explaining them everything  I could make
up to say, because the other thing was that, I had no specific instructions or
a description of the activity. But at least I left at 5:30, I feel pity for the tech
girl that had to wait until everything was done to pick up the tech stuff from the
auditorium. But anyway, as always the lack of communication between the people
in charge in the campus caused every other person that was involved too
one or two headaches, because they never know how things are
going to turn, everything has to be De La Manga Production, when it comes to the people
in El Colegio making an activity of any kind.

No comments: