Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer days

It's been a while since I saw somebody I know and had a decent intelligent conversation. But apart from that, summer has not been that bad. I've gone to the beach only once, we went to play some pool two days ago and had some beers, and yesterday I was so bored that I redecorated the whole house, changed curtains, linens, tablecloths, everything I could, and after that I cooked pasta, I did everything I could to keep myself busy. Gotta admit I miss college, I even miss Haydock's temper tantrums, I am not cut out to be a full time home maker, I miss books, I miss conversations, I miss interacting with people, and last but not least I miss my Boobie friends, which I have not seen since the day of the wedding.

Changing the subject to the weather, my God this summer has been so fucking hot, I would walk around naked if I could, because it is really hot out there, and even inside the house, I have all the windows open, and still the house feels like a darn oven.

Trying to make an intelligent comment, why is people so crazy about reality shows? Next week the Objetivo Fama jerks are coming to the Plaza de Festivales here in Isabela and people is crazy about it. Can someone explain to me, why? I mean, just because they will probably land a record deal will not make them worthy of admiration, once they have landed the third record deal, only then, maybe they will be worthy of admiration, but until then they are just a bunch of dream seekeer wannabes just like anybody else, so what's all the fuzz about? People, wake up, find something better to do, read a book or something.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Boobie Snoopy, I'm trying to get a group together so we can go see you and go to the beach! I'm sorry you feel lonely :/