Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another day

Today was boring. I went to college and Pearl amde mewaste my morning for i waited until 12:30 just to fill out an evaluation. Stupid ass! Then i just finished the essay for his class, turned it in and drove home were there was visitors that i was not expecting, so i went to wal mart to buy cat litter and then head home were incomplete Seminar work was waiting for me. I still have to finish the Research Paper and turn it in before the final. I still have the darn ear infection, the fucking germs just won't go away. Anyway, at least I solved the hour problem for the class that i need to graduate next semester. That was the only good thing today. Toorrow i have to go see Batra, i've talked to her so much this semester because of the seminar that i should think about moving to her office.Oh the irony of life.

No comments: