Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's raining men...

Today I finally went shopping for the dress to the Company party tomorrow. It is be-e-autiful and it only costed 49 dollars, all the others that i saw were around 60 and up so that one was a great finding, and it was the only model in the store, the shoes were a real bargain, 10 dollars. I will make the necklace so i don't have to spend on jewelry or accesories and if everything else fails I have a beautiful murano starfishor a swaroski heart that goes with anything. Other than that, today I've had a lot of unexpected visitors, my house has been full of males, my husband's lawyer friend came to visit and a few hours later came the almost doctor friend and unexpectedly, the best man from the wedding a.k.a. my man's best friend. So they have been playing Gran Turismo and talking about stuff only men can find fun. Its not that bad, at least that way he stays at home and not goes anywhere else to drink or something, they stay here, play some games, have some soda and chips and then they leave to their homes content because they spent time together before the almost doctor goes back to Mexico to continue his studies.

Anyway, i'll try to take some pictures with the dress on to show you guys, maybe i'll post one or two so that Vivi and Nydia and can see it.

Gotta go.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Yes! Pictures please!!