Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Judgement Day

Today my supervising teacher was absent, so i am here in the classroom all by myself because he did not notify me beforehand. Why the post title? Simple. Today also i am going to talk to the boss of bosses about the situation ith the practice supervisor, so i'm going to have to wait until the afternoon to go to campus and see if she is there to expose the situation to her.

In other news, Nelson got the job and he starts on April 7th, that week he has to stay on San Juan in a training for the whole week, so i guess i'll spend my birthday alone. But it's o.k, sacrifices must be made for the greater good and i am used to it anyhow. At least i got to spnd last weekend at my parents and i went shopping and dining with my mom and my sister,i vivited my grandma and grandpa, and my godmother who is a little bit sick, so i have to go visit her any chance i get, because i really don't kno how much she is going to last, same thing with my grandpa. My parents are fine, my sister in law is about to explode because of her belly, (my niece is on the way) and my sister finally has a boyfriend worth calling a man, so i'm hoping that she will do things right and finally "hold the horses". My little cousins were very happy to see me and they want to visit, so i had to tell the that they could visit in the summer. Now i'm going to have to hold on to my word, but it's o.k. 'cause they're good kids.

About my classes, we have to start the Shakespeare film on Friday, so i'll let you know about that later, maybe post some bloopers.

Other than that, nothing interesting in my life.

1 comment:

nyd said...

i am really sorry you are having such a bad experience with teaching. I mean teaching can be such a rewarding and great experience (it is for me). I just wish you could share the same experience as me but administration is a big part to making it a happy and comfortable home. You are in practice and deserve all the help you can get. your person should not be cancelling on you in the obvious time of need. (By the way Happy Birthday!) you need to talk to someone about this. You remember when i was having such a bad time at the first school i was working at? What helped me throught it all was the support i got from administration and other teachers. If your person can not give you that how do they expect you to give your all? (im not saying your not giving your all, just trying to make a point).
let me knoe how it went. love you lots and miss you!!