Saturday, June 16, 2012

About family

I love couple night with my parents (just so you can have an idea of what couple night is, my husband and I go out bar hoping with my parents and end up in a nice restaurant having a late supper). They like to travel around the island, eat in good restaurants, drink the good stuff and share a good time without being judgmental. And that takes me to today's topic; family. As anyone could tell you, there is nothing more important in life than family. When you cultivate good family relations, you can always count on having a majestic support group, to help you and comfort you but also to have fun with. To have a supportive and trustworthy relationship with your family can mean the difference between feeling happy and fulfilled versus feeling lonely and depressed. People should always try to be close to at least their immediate family, you know, mom, dad, brothers and sisters, after all they are the people who saw you and supported you while you soared towards the success lined skies, and that should count for something, I know that in my book it does.

No comments: