Sunday, May 06, 2007

13 days and the countdown continues...

Only 13 days left until i tie the knot and  I couldn't be more excited. Most of the stuff is already done but still i have finals, can 
you believe that i have a history final the day before the wedding? That's a crime! I am going
to look like the bride of Frankenstein the day of the wedding thanks to the Colegio. As a wedding gift they are going to give me owl eyes, ain't that sweet?(sarcasm overflowing). By the way, good luck everyone with your finals and as for the boobies, hope to see you before the wedding(if you know what i mean) Oh, and by the way, sorry for the missing invitation Vivi, yes you are invited, but since i did not knew that you were going to be in the island for that date, i did not prepared an invitation(so i guess that one's my bad)but i hope to see you there with the other boobies, K-lo you are MIA where are you women?

I can't wait for the day to arrive(smiling like an idiot sitting in a cloud)

1 comment:

Viv said...

Hi Snoopy! Thanks for the invite! I can't believe that one of my friends is getting married. I think we're all little by little becoming adults. This idea is still sinking in on me though. I would love to go to your wedding and am very honored to be invited to this very special day in your life. I'm looking forward to Saturday! Don't get scared if u see me cry. I always get sentimental at weddings. I'll be there Saturday :)