Saturday, August 04, 2007

Back on the saddle

So the semester starts again and I will finally be able to go back to books again, what can i say, i'm half nerd. But I gotta admit that I am a little scared, just one more year and I graduate from college, and now is different becase now I am married and live far away from the campus and my husband may be getting a new job so he is not going to be able to take me to campus so i'm gonna have to drive myself there, why exactly am I scared, well, number one i've only had accidents since i've been driving, and the parking lot in the campus can be a very scary place in the rush hours, and besides, it's easier to find a spot in hell than to find a parking spot there. Other than that I am going to start with the real thing of the teaching courses so I have no idea yet of what do I have to do and where they are going to send me so I guess that has me a little nervous too. What can I say, I have the right to feel a little insecure too!

Maybe what's eating me is that i'm going to have to do everything alone. I know that I have my husband and I have friends but in the end, there are some things that you have to do by yourself, so I guess i'll deal with it as I always do, with my 4 step program to deal with changes:

1. Avoid the subject until the time is near(checked)
2. Have a panick attack a few days before
3. Accept it
4. Deal with it
To find out in the end that it wasn't that bad after all.

In other topics, i was completely dissapointed with the Simpsons movie, I expected something better.

No comments: