Wednesday, December 05, 2007

1 minute of Dr. Me

I was just watching a movie that reminded me that sometimes we can turn life into a real bitch. Why do we always have to be looking for the things we are never going to find in the places that we are looking for them?(Confusing huh?)Why should we never be content with what we have and instead of trying to make the best out it, we want to change things, just because we want to?
Why is it so difficult to see the glass half full? Why is it so difficult to stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself and say, I love me. No matter if your hair is a mess, or your roots are showing, or your eyebrows are not "perfect", or you are a few pound under or over, you just have to stand in front of that mirror and say, Fuck the world, I am beautiful the way I am! I'm smart! I'm self sufficient!I am 100 percent worthy of being loved!

Only then, the world will be ready to start being a better place to live.

Sorry if i bore you, if i do, it means you have issues!

1 comment:

K said...

I get you ... I totally agree and understand what your saying !!!

I say the world can kiss my white black ass!