Thursday, March 13, 2008

Braceless

Long time no blog. what do i have to share? I'm struggling with my practice, my students are horrible(most of them) I'm totally lost in Shakespeare class, my husband is demanding more time(aka Sex)oh, and my braces were removed on Tuesday, same day that i had to be absent to the practice center because of medications for the back. Its a very beautiful world lately. My mom has a better social life than me, my sister in law is soon to give birth and i haven't even seen her with the big belly, that's how interesting my life has been lately. I fell sick a few days before the PCMAS and lost 6 pounds in four days, my size 4 jeans hang loose on my waist, they don't fall because of the big butt. So you can also imagine the dark circles, i'm sleeping a maxium of 5 hours daily. I'm about to go crazy, but this time officially.

No comments: