Friday, May 02, 2008

happy happy days!

Today is one of those days that you don't care if the world falls apart because one good thing happened. I'll make myself a bit clearer. I'm sick, acid reflux is eating me alive, laringitis finally caught up with me, and add to that that I catched a cold, a horrible cold. So today with all that over me, I went to fulfill my duties as a teacher and then, under the pouring rain, (those of you who studied in The Colegio know what I'm talking about) I made it to my Shakespeare class. After that, I went to the Department and they clarified to me that my acceptance to graduate school is partialized because I still have to take Structure of the English Language, and it will not count as a credit. So I came home, sat down and watch some anime for a while when the call reached me, a friend called to announce that the results of the college board certification exams arrived today. And after hearing this news and checking my results I decided to reflect about my day and I came to this conclusion: The bad news of the day can suck my symbolic pair of "cojones" because i passed the motherf***king PCMAS and now I am OFFIACIALLY a Certified Teacher, so I guess those 5 years were not wasted at all. I PASSED, I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: