Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reporting...

Konichiwa:
It been a while huh? I've been busy and confused. So i wasn't feeling like blogging. But here is a summary:
My niece was born. She is as beautiful as her auntie, of course. I finished my bachelors degree, I think I'm Suma or Magna Cum Laude one of those two. I'm already a teacher apart from my degree. My 1st year wedding anniversary was on the 19th, it was cute, and I got a cool present from my husband. I've kept in touch with some of my friends, I'm visiting my parents a bit more on Fridays and it's been a while since the last time I wrote something, maybe it is because I feel empty, now that i finished with college, i feel that there is nothing left for me to do. I think that's it. Any other thing i remember i'll blog it later.

No comments: