Monday, August 30, 2010

About hurricanes and conceited bratz.

So there’s a hurricane going on outside; yes folks, I live in Puerto Rico. And still I wish I could be outside running and dancing like a crazy person under the rain. But it looks like it’s going to get worse so I think I’ll just stay in and maybe watch some tv. As I am sitting here writing, there is a tv program called My Super Sweet Sixteen going on.

I’ve only seen pieces and bits but what I have seen has been enough to make my stomach revolt in disgust. How can there be parents who are stupid enough to spend so much money on the whims of such immature adolescent brats? The biatch got a Mercedez Benz valued in 40,000 dollars for her 16th birthday. What the fug is wrong with her parents? I bet that she can’t barely spell her name right and she will be out on the streets terrorizing pedestrians in a 40,000 dollar Mercedes. That’s just outrageously irrational and funny at the same time. I wonder if Daddy’s little princess would be able to survive on her own without her phone and credit cards for a week? It would be like taking the dope away from an addict. Now I don’t know about you, but I think that would be a great idea for a reality show, place these princesses in a real life situation that they would have to solve by themselves and let’s see how hilarity ensues.

No comments: