Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Buffalo Wings Day

Today, it was the most amazing day of my life, even the orthodoncist treated me nicely and my teeth didn't hurt (much) after the appointment. My orthodontic treatment is going well, I got 2 A's in my minority lit class, my partner and I are way ahead of everybody else in the Oral History project and my beautiful and lovely boyfriend (I love you sweetie) spent all day with me, treating me as if I was a queen (as he always does). So I can't complain of the day. Specially because after leaving the campus(Where it was raining as if God was thinking of flooding the Earth again) we went to Buffalo's to eat chicken wings and I ate 15 wings (with my body type and stomach condition, that's a lot people), and everyone knows that I just love chicken wings, the only bad thing that happened was that the waitress was an ass but still we made her work as if we were a group of 15 persons (even though we were only 5) and left no tip, so we evened out. Regularly I don't do that because I don't like being mean to people but she really deserved it.

Anyway, the day was really good, I really had a very good day, and now I am just hoping to have a very good night also.

Good Night.

2 comments:

K said...

Ja! You don't like being mean to people jajajajajajaja That would be something ... what about how you treat me !!!!
*cries hugging Lita ever so tight*

Myko Kitsune said...

i always treat you right, what are you talking about?