Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Lord of the Rings...

Silver rings, that is. Sorry about the delay but my life has been a litle bit hectic lately. I have an essay to finish, a testimony to transcribe, a lit test on monday, a book to finish reading so that i can start two more and let's add to that the stress of a paranoic father and an "I really don't give a shit" mother, a "couture" sister who would be the envy of Paris zHilton when comes to snobness and stupidity and a confused cousin who doesn't know wheter to finish college and suicide or kill all her family and then suicide. Well, you know, normal family stuff. But changing the subject a little, I'm happy because yesterday I got new silver rings for my self, and the store I went to get them, men that was paradise, they had a whole section just for rings my size, I got so happy that in the middle of the store in front of everyone that was there( including my mom) i kneeled on the floor and thanked the lord( yeah, crazy huh?) but I had to, because my ring size is a size 6, and Do you know how hard it is to find a beautiful ring in a size 6? It was my lucky day, that's why I got two instead of one, hey, after all, they were on sale.

1 comment:

K said...

Yay rings... wohooo!
*laughs* I can picture you in the store kneeling and I know that you must have looked funny !