Monday, October 23, 2006

Totally Normal Day.... I think

Ok, here's how my day was:
I started with the wrong foot because I got up late, my hair was a mess, I couldn't have breakfast( I thank that stupid old lady who stopped in the middle of the road so she could decide whether she was making a left or a right turn) but you know, it's ok, I can deal with that. Then it was when the shittiest call of the day arrived, someone tthat had asked me for a favor a long time ago wanted his favor for today, GREAT!!!!!! so I take my class, hurry up home, skip lunch, finish the favor, almost became the daughter of Flash, because i had to hurry up in order to give the person the document, (did I mentioned that I had to walk to get to the place)take the stairs to the fifth floor to find the most pleasant surprise ever, she was not there, she had already left to her home, even though i told her to call me ifshe was leaving early(yes, I left her my number) so there was no excuse for her not to have at least told me that she wasn't going to be there. So you know how happy I was feeling in those moments. The lesson learned here:

Even if it means starving, I will not work for idiots once I graduate

No comments: