Sunday, November 12, 2006

Antique Hunt

Yesterday I went in an Antique Hunt, you know, because I am looking for stuff to my new house and I told my fianceƩ that I wanted to go around to some flea markets to see what we could find to decorate the house. Well, guess what? I found a mirror mounted in wood just for four dollars for the bathroom and as for the kitchen, I found some antique liquor bottles made out of glass and some candy plates perfect for table decorations and I have to go back, because I saw some creamic pots that were beautiful and the cups that complete the set, also saw a coffe set, made out of glass also that was a total beauty. Oh my God!! I'm having a Martha Stuart syndrome episode!!!!*has a cleaning seizure, then comes back* Well, anyway, in other topics, I may be getting married sooner than I thought, but never fear, college will be finished.Any other important thing to say, oh yeah, the Colegio administration messed up with my scholarship so i had to pay 900.00 bucks in one week in order to pay for my registration so that itwouldn't be cancelled. So officially I'm broke and since i don't have a car, i can't get a job, and even though i have good grades, Colegio won't give matricula de honor so you know, i'll just keep paying and paying and paying until i commit suicide and then blame Colegio for it, to see if that way somebody with power really notices how fucked up that campus is.( The suicide thing is kidding)

1 comment:

Stella said...

Sooner than you thought? You'd better elaborate on this bochinche...