Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ideas can be dangerous

So the Great Stupid Me, as always, in attempt to keep my family happy, had an idea that in the moment i thought it was agreat idea(but turned out to be a stupid one) To go home for the weekend since i haven't visited home for 3 weeks in a row. What happened is that as always because of the situation of the boyfriend and the wedding that nobody accepts (and nobody helps me with thank you very much) my family has been treating me like shit and I thought that it might be fun and helpful to spend some time with them at home to calm things down a little. What happened? suddenly at home I feel like hollow man, nobody notices my presence and nobody cares about, this causes me to feel a little depressed and not want to come back. Why? because I don't like to be in places where i feel that they are judging me, where they look at me over the shoulder and where they ignore my presence unless they need something. So next time I have another idea like this, I'll tell my boyfriend to knock some sense out of me at any cost, and make me think things twice before deciding that I will do something to please someone else and not because I want to.



1 comment:

nyd said...

Family always thinks it is doing the best and it always turns out to be the worse. just give it time it will all blow over.