Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life Sucks.

Why my life sucks:

1.My dad is mad at me and wants to take away my apartment, now that I am only 23 credits away from graduation.

2.I don't have money for a car anymore.
3.My fiancee's work is endangered.
4.We cannot marry trough the Catholic Church because I am not confirmed.
5.My dad won't talk to me.
6.I will have no money to spend in Christmas thanks to the Colegio administration.
7.My parents practically kicked me out of the house.
8. I have a test tomorrow that i do't know shit about.
9. The cat refuses to accept the new kitten that was brought on Sunday.
10. I'm hungry and I have to wait until 7:30pm to eat.
11. The only friends I have are too busy so they don't have time to mingle with the undergrads.
12. Adulthood sucks.

2 comments:

K said...

Hey! I'm an undergrad too... what about me....I know I'm pretty busy too but if you ever feel sad or need a friend just let me know ...even if i don't pick immidiately I'll call back.
Don't worry about the storm when you know that the rain will always clear things up eventually.
Chin up Boobiesita, we love ya!

Oh and if you need a place to kick it, you can stay at my house anytime.

Sharon Mendez said...

Ditto. I'm sorry I've been MIA but life is getting extremely complicated, specially this semester, (my hair is falling out). But I still love you and hope you know it. Adulthood sucks ass and not in a good way (if there is a good way). If there is anything I can do in the line of killing anyone or maiming anyone feel free to call. Well I have to go and keep correcting mys students' shit. *Taking red ink pen in hand and slashing paper with a zero* Bye! *Hugs and Kisses* (Hope your boyfriend doesn't get jealous, but u were ours first! Ha!