Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Countdown continues.....

        Yesterday we were trying to make the invitations the way we wanted but everything failed, we are going to start over with a different concept as soon as possible. Another important detail is that i was going to have no cake but now I will have a cake, because my mom wants a cake and she said she would pay for it so she can have her cake in the wedding. I still need to buy my white shoes but things had got a little bit complicated because the grooms dad feel down the stairs and is under medication and rest, so we had to be with him in the hospital all day thursday until he was x-rayed and we made sure that everything was o.k. My dad had surgery because of a hernia, and the mom of the groom was getting a colonoscopy done all in the same week, so we have been sidetracked a little but health comes first, parties later so we are ok with the situation and dealing with it as better as we can. The best man already has his tux(that's great something less to worry about) and I already made the reservations for the honeymoon so that is already out of the way. I still think that with the Lord's help everything will be just fine.

2 comments:

moreno said...

girl congrates for getting married. i would love to be their but i get back from Canada on the 18th pm. its impossible for me to get there on time. and my school does not finish until may 24th

Myko Kitsune said...

Don't worry, i understand, i'll show you the pictures later ;)