Sunday, March 18, 2007

Shopping

On friday i went shopping for my wedding dress and i got it, exactly as i wanted it. Gotta give two thumbs up for the David's Bridals consultant, she was a doll with us. It was also really nice that we got to spent the rest of the day with my family, everyone together, just like old times you know, when me and my siblings were younger, i got also to see my cat at my parents home and the poor thing is getting old, it's gonna break my heart if something happens to that little piece of heaven with four paws. Anyways, it was a great day, i got the dress, the day after the groom got his tux, just the way i wanted it, and that same day my mother and my bridal party got their dresses just the way i asked for it, and i got my flower girl and my ring bearer, the only thing i am missing is a madrina, but i'll see about that. oh, and i still have to create the invitations, but that will be done, later.

No comments: