Friday, March 16, 2007

Just another day...

... in the life of a soon to be bride/college student/home maker/pet care taker(i rhymed, that's never good) today i am going to the printing office to see wheter we pay for the invitations to be created or we create them ourselves, but right now the soon to be groom is way ton distracted, and it is all my fault, i made the worst mistake a girlfriend can ever make, giving him a new video game when we are in the middle of preparations.(yeah, i know what you are thinking, i thought about taking it away, but it wopuld be like trying to take away food from a hungry dog)
So i'll see how that goes. Apart from that, i'm mad at my friens because i e-mailed them about the wedding so that they would communicate with me and they haven't called, so two thumbs down for them right now :( Today is my appointment at the boutique to see the dress so let's see how that goes, i'm really happy about because my sister made the appointment and she rarely does anything for me so that's good. Gotta go, for lunch, I'm having fish, my favorite.

No comments: