Monday, April 09, 2007

Back to the old routine...

Tomorrow i go back to the old routine, travelling to campus again and taking class until is late, but what the heck? springbreak can't last forever. Anyway, yesterday was my birthday and my baby had something in store for me, he prepared me a surprise party and everything in his parents house, even my parents and my sisters came over from Guayanilla, andthe cake was pink, and he gave a makeup case as a present and everything was great and perfect. It was one of the best days ever because i also got to reunite all my bridal party at once and finally coordinate about their dresses. I thank my beautiful fiancee for giing me such a great gift, the gift of love and security, I love you baby and I am looking forwarf to the day we finally become husband and wife( and then we can really start to party if you know what i mean;)

3 comments:

Stella said...

Happy birthday! I was going to tell you, do you want to meet up on thursday so I can give you the bag? I warn you...tis heavy x.x

Viv said...

Hi Snoopy!! I just anted to than you for the pretty necklace you sent me. And also, Happy Birthday!!! Happy birthday to you girl:)

Myko Kitsune said...

no problem viv, hope that you enjoyed it.Thanks for the b-day congrats.