Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend from heaven...

Hi! Sorry i've been MIA but this weekend i was doing the retirement that we have to do in order to get married via the catholic church. In the beggining i thought it was going to be torture but it was a wonderful experience that i am willing to go through all over again. It was beatiful and it helped us(Me and my soon very soon to be eternal love) a lot as a couple. We really had a great time. Let's just say that we found the missing part of our relationship, and that was God. Now we really are complete as a soon to be matrimony and as a couple. Now i feel that we really are ready to take the final steps, which are at the same time the first steps to a new life together.
In other topics, i blame Stella for spreading the ebay fever, my new purse should be arriving soon, pictures will be posted as soon as i get it. Socom 4 will also be arriving soon to my home too because the fever spread widely and even my fiancee got it. But, I also thank her for the clothes, i did kept some items like the white jacket with the green and blue stripes and some jeans, the rest will go to charity. Also i would like to excuse myself for not being able to share with Sharon on her birthday but she knows where i was.
In other news, my cousin/sister had a car accident and the car was a total loss, luckily she passed unharmed, just a few scratches and a big scare.
So that's it for me, more info as it pops along.

No comments: