Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blessings just keep pouring

Apparently my time has come and great things have finally started to occur. Chromachord and katherine pr spoke to each other and made an arrangement and that's great, because now i have my friends back, today i went to receive the scholarship that i earned and i'm telling you, that place was a museum, the youngest one there was like 55 years old, there was even a lady who was 89 and kicking, imagine that. So as always my mom looked better than me and she was asked if she was there to receive one of the scholarships and she had to clarify that it was me who was the student and that she was my mom. But I am not jealous, i'm proud because my momma is a hot momma, she can be confused with my sister. After that we went home shopping together and spent some time time together because i don't get to see her often now that i live in one corner of the island and she lives in the other.

Adding to the good news, my husband got promoted today.
(yay!!!!!!!*cheering with pom-poms*)
So that is the other good news that i had in store, the bad news is that i have a shitload of work to do for college because only one more semester and i graduate and i have to keep a good grade index, other wise i lose my scholarship, so you know, everything comes with a price but i can pay it, it is just one more reason to keep working.

In family issues, my brother and my sister and me are really happy because my brother is going to be daddy and I am going to be an auntie, he started celebrating last week and haven't finished since, so he is been drinking almost two weekends in a row. but you how we puertoricans are, everything is a reason to parrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttyyyyy!!!!

Oh, add to that K-lo's graduation and that Sharon is not leaving in december and life is perfect, because I'm going to have almost everything that i asked for the new year. I am so happy that everything is going well for everybody, because when the people around me feel good, i feel good, and when they get what they want is like i get what i wanted too because i get to see them happy.

Well, that's all for today.

No comments: