Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More Good news

I hereby inform you that i got the scholarship that i applied for. I feel great, two good news in less than twenty four hours. I'm going to be a titi because my brother is pregnant and i got the scholarship that i applied for, the only bad thing that i have to inform for today is that my 18th century lit proffessor gave me a C- in the first essay. He's a bitch. I want the other proffessor back. Today i had to look nice because we had a mocked interviews activity to help the students from the campus to prepare for the job fair that is coming in October, and it felt great to help all those lost sheeps. And we had chocolate cake afterwards so it was good. Also because of that my hubby gave me a new blouse as a gift so, i can't complain. the highlight of the morning was that o wore some vintage orange sandals that i had stuffed in my closet with my new blouse, so i broke the black shoes routine. Until now, apart from the seminar class, it's been a nice day, i'll see what mess i find when i get home because my husband forgot to leave the cats locked in the room with their litter box.
I guess a "surprise" will be waiting for me at home.

4 comments:

Osoroco said...

holy shit sticks, a pregnant brother O.o

Viv said...

((..))

I Know!

Myko Kitsune said...

his girl of course, no sean payasos.

nyd said...

Good for you!!! excited about the titi part and super excited about the scholarship! very good!