Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's 1:00 a.m. and i'm still up

As i have been telling everybody, the Seminar is driving me crazy, right now i'm just taking a break because i still haven't found the material for assignment 3 for the seminar tomorrow, so if anybody knows of a good page to find good book reviews let me know, i will deeply aprecciate it. Tomorrow i also have to get early because i have a scholarship interview and something is for sure, i'm going to look like a zombie, because of the bags under my eyes, and i don't want for the interviewers to pity me because i look like a cadaver due to my Research in Writing class AKA The Seminar.

Anyway, at least today was a good day and i was able to bowl a little but my game sucked , my highest score was of 117.
My husband wants to buy the bowling equipment so that we don't have to rent it in the bowling alley but i say that we should use that money to fix the car first so, i'll let you know who wins the battle later.

Toodles
****************************************************************************************************
"Sigue la regla de oro, el que tiene el oro hsce las reglas."
Follow the golden rule, the one with the gold makes the rules.
- Jaffar-

1 comment:

nyd said...

The thooughts of Seminar creep into my head and my brain begins to hurt!!!!! Vi and i used to not only spend hours but days in the library. it was awful!!!! Believe me when i say : I know how you feel. sorry dude:(