Friday, September 10, 2010

On cats, green tea and abandoned cultural habits

Before we talk business, here's an interesting quote to think about:

"Dogs come when they are called; cats take a message and get back to you" -Mary Bly.

Now straight to the point:

Today I had the horrible experience of tasting green tea for the first time. It was horrible! I felt as if I was drinking dirty sock water. Ewwww! However I have to get used to it, considering all the health benefits it has and all the health problems I have, I guess I'll have to find a way to deal with the flavor. Please, if anyone has any ideas on how to make it taste better let me know, I'm more than open to suggestions.

Today I also went to the mall to return a couple of tickets for a cancelled play and I realized that it's been years since I actually applied myself and visited a museum exhibition, or the theater. That makes me feel bad about myself. I used to love going to concerts (classical music), watching plays and even one or two operas. I feel like I have abandoned an important part of me. Oh well, I guess Madonna lied, time goes by, but it ain't slowly. Too much work, little time for fun.

In a curious note, tomorrow is my first continuity meeting with the Mayawest Writing Project, I'm actually excited to see all my fellow TCs after three months of hard work and not being able to get together. I'm sure it will be a fun learning experience. More about that later.
Oh well, I guess that's it for today, although I leave with this question floating in my mind, Why do men consider women hysterical and exagerated in matters they don't even understand?

No comments: