Monday, January 05, 2009

So what if Bush's cat died!!!

Media people nowadays are so desperate for attention that we even get to know when a cat dies. I open my internet browser and there it is is Bush's cat dies, so what? Will they make such a big fuzz about it if it was one of my cats?I'm sure they won't, it's the sae thing with the Travolta Kid, My God, can't the media leave the family had their grieving time like a normal family? Noooooo, they have to be inquiring, and questioning and shoving cameras in people's face, or in a simpler definition: making money out of others sadness and misery. What is wrong with the media people? I mean, it won't be long before we start getting headlines like "Hollywood people fart too" or stupid stuff like that. They may not behave like it all the time, but believe or not, they are human too. Yes, they are. So sorry to break the fairy tale, they get sick, they get crazy, they have bad days and bad relationships but most importantly they also have families, and they deserve the privacy and respect that any other family should get in their times of grief.

No comments: